David, Steve, Sarah, Rachel, John & Janice thank you for your patronage and extend to you their best wishes for another restful season. This Information Sheet is designed to advise you of the Park requirements. Copies of specific Policies are available. Of course, the coverage is rather broad and we invite you to contact us at any time if you have any specific queries or problems.
- All persons other than the spouse/partner and dependent children of the lessee must register at the Office on arrival or at the website www.wynndean.com.au
- Solid fuel barbeques and open fires are not permitted at any time.
The use of personal gas BBQ’s must comply with CFA regulations at all times. The use of personal BBQ’s on a declared Total Fire Ban Day is prohibited (as advertised at the Office & on all amenities).
No dogs or pets permitted at any time.
- One car per site. Visitors’ and additional cars must be left outside the park.
- No undue noise is permitted that may disturb other guests.
- Vehicles (including bicycles) must be driven at walking pace. All roads are SHARED so please be mindful of pedestrians and cyclists when driving. Please ensure vehicles are parked clear of roads.
- Children under 18 are not permitted to occupy a unit unless accompanied by lessee. Out of season permission may be applied to Management.
- Hoses must be held in the hand as fixed sprinklers are not permitted on sites at any time. Please check at office for current water restrictions.
- ANY WORKS including paving, decking, electrical etc must be approved by Management prior to works commencing. Generally we prefer not to have trellis, fences or shade cloth.
- Trees must not be cut or trimmed. A council planning permit is required. Contact Management to carry out works.
- Basketball Court, bicycles, skateboards and scooters may be used in the park between 9am and dusk, providing that they do not endanger others or their property. Police advise that it is an offence to ride a bike without a helmet.
- Lessees are responsible to ensure that the above rules are strictly adhered to by their visitors and guests.
- Tents must not be erected. Sheds are not permitted in the Park.
- Outdoor artificial grass, sunshades and temporary awnings must be removed when site is vacated. Bicycles, scooters and toys should be stored internally when the site is unoccupied. All artificial grass must be removed after the Easter period.
- Non-compliance with Park Rules may result in immediate termination of the Seasonal Agreement.
Please ensure that Management is advised of all matters concerning sub-letting, unit usage, registration, change of address, sales etc. Christmas subletting to be advised prior to Oct 1st. In conclusion, we invite you to report any problems or complaints to management as soon as possible. We wish to thank you for your co-operation in the past and look forward to another happy year together.